How would it make you feel if one night the man you love looks into your eyes, unspoken passions in his eyes and says I love you, then you make passionate love.
Then the next day he's talking about an ex, who looks like a boy, un ugly boy, and says this,
"One look.
That's all it takes to make my heart jump into my throat
one look
great memories, id dare to say some of my best flood in to my mind
i think i will always want her back
just one look
and i'm dying."
Seriously? Wtf? How do you think think that is sappost to make me feel after all the shit you have done to me? You would think by now that I would have let go. Untied out love sting, but my God I can't let go!
I am seriously crying right now, over someone who doesn't even deserve the oxygen he breathes. Fucktard.
I seriously hope you die. I never wish this upon anyone. I am the sweetest kid in the world. I used to be carefree, and happy. Until the day I met you. Since then it has all been about love games, and cheating, and lies.
I don't know how much more my little heart can take.
Hurry up and move away, and never come back
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment