Monday, January 5, 2009

Goodbyes.

With a schock of realization as my hand comes from my chest, coverd in red, do I look up into your eyes. Finllay learning how you feel about me. Falling back like a tree in a hurricane. Broken from the roots and torn from all you knew. The bullet piercing my lung as I gasp for my last breathe. You can only laugh in your mechanical laugh, like the wound up doll you are. Built for nothing but your masters will. Can you not grow your own wings and fly? Can all you do is kill the people you love the most? And I don't mean with kindness. I thought what we had meant something so much more then you being a little parasite, raping me for all I have. You have left me an empty shell, finally opening my eyes to what is going on. And as everything crumbles around me, all I can hear is your laugh untill my eyes trun to glass, forever gone from the world. I hope your few minutes of happiness can make up for all you have done, and all the bodies you have left behind. The ship has sunk in the dead of the night with no life boats. The pirates treasure lost forever. Lost to Davey Jones Locker. Cry me a tear. Break my heart again. It is what you do best my love. Keep the good times coming

No comments:

Post a Comment