Monday, January 5, 2009
Serentity.
I have been doing alot of thinking lately. I have found it helps me to forget things I don't want to remember, and to deal with things I tried not to. I have found recently that something I have been trying to do for awhile finally happened. I am not in love anymore. I do not feel angry twards him, or bitter. All I can do now is look back on all the good stuff that happened and the stuff I miss. There will proubly never be anything there for us in the future, he is to stubbourn and I am not aggresive enough. If anything does happen, only time will tell. In the meantime I am moving on. My feelings are my own again. I can look forward into the future with clarity. It is over... Alot of this might not make since to you, but all of it does to me. Now all I can do is live my life while I wait for God to send me the next person for me. Even that next person might not be the one for me, but in the end it helps build me to be who I need to be for that person. You helped me to become the person I am today. Alot. You broadened my horizens and showed me stuff I could have never found out about by myself. I thank you for all you have don ein my life, and I am sorry we had to end on a sour note but I am happy we had what we had. I just hope you can find someone else to make you happy again, and that I am always here whenever you need someone to talk to or for anything really. Anyways, this always sounds better in my head, but atleast I got most of it written down. God bless. =]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment